Monday, April 16, 2007

...AND IT CONTINUES

Unfortunately I'm slowly but surely learning the ins and outs of business bureaucracy with my attempts to get some serious interviews with the owners and managers of many of the businesses and residences I've been researching downtown. Don't get me wrong...I'm corresponding, but I might be taken down to the wire when it comes time for me to actually get some interview transcripts up. In the meantime I'll be posting some helpful maps and guides to places downtown that I think are of interest.

In the meantime I've discovered that the USC Department of Geography offers maps for walking tours of the downtown area. If you're looking to a little exploring by foot these maps are invaluable, with addresses and information about many downtown landmarks. I plan on using these maps to help with my own exploration of downtown but I encourage you to use them too...and let me know what you find out! I'm always thrilled to hear about new and exciting locales.

No comments: